Welcome to Lisa Stewart's Home Page
Welcome to my workspace. I am looking forward to working with students and parents at Langdon School. Your involvement as a parent is essential to the success of your child at school. Please see the recommended websites for grade 3/4.
Please feel free to contact me at Langdon School (403-936-4579)or e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be using a 6 day schedule this year.
- Library:Day 1
- Spelling Tests-Friday
- Spelling Assignments are due Wednesday.
Tips for parents:
1. Parents should encourage their children to review concepts on a regular basis regardless of upcoming assessments.
2. Parents should encourage their children to try and perform calculations without the use of a calculator as much as possible.
3. Parents should have their children show and explain recently covered work to them as part of a regular review of important concepts.